The Bespoke Kitchen uses local ingredients to create multi-coursed meals that celebrate our seasons.
The Bespoke Kitchen is an occasional supper club from the chefs at Eat & Smile Catering, DC's original locally sourced caterer. The chefs plan creative, set menus around a theme using fresh ingredients and interesting flavor combinations. Dinners usually range from $75-$100 per person (tax and gratuity included). The Bespoke Kitchen is proud to be part of the Rhode Island Avenue Main Street area and the Woodbridge neighborhood.
How it works
- We only announce suppers through our email list serv, so to get a seat you have to get on the list!
- Reservations can only be made online; limit 4 seats per person. One seat must be purchased for each person in every reservation.
- If you’d like to book more than 4 seats or the whole table for a private event, please e-mail email@example.com.
- All sales are final and payment must be made in advance via Eventbrite.
- Tax and gratuity per person are included in each ticket price.
- If there are any cancellations or open seats, we’ll post on our social media accounts or announce via email.
- Please note that because of the small size of The Bespoke Kitchen, there are no menu substitutions or course changes.
2212 Rhode Island Ave NE
Washington, DC 20018